Skip to Main Content
Winter Parking Suspended
How Do I...
Show All Answers
What types of permits do I need for home improvements?
Visit the Community Development page.
Do I need a permit to build a shed?
Visit the Community Development Page
How do I get rid of my yard waste?
The City has many choices to get rid of yard waste:
Visit the Garbage-Recyling page.
My electric is out. What do I do?
During normal business hours please contact the City at (651) 747-2400 or after hours call the emergency line at (651) 747-2417.
Do I need a permit for a recreation fire?
The City does not require residents to obtain a permit for a recreation fire; however, you must follow these guidelines:
1. Hours of burning are 4 - 11 p.m.
2. Recreational fires must be no larger than 3 feet in diameter and the flames shall not exceed 3 feet in height.
3. Fire must be a minimum of 20 feet from any building or structure including fences or sheds.
4. Burn only natural clean dry firewood.
5. No leaves, grass clippings, rubber, garbage or any other combustibles are allowed.
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow