Water Utility Rebate
The City of North St. Paul, in partnership with the Metropolitan Council, is offering our North St. Paul single-family residents rebates for replacing their toilets with WaterSense-approved products.
- All owner-occupied City of North St. Paul residential water customers with accounts in good standing are eligible to apply for this rebate.
- Rebates are issued first-come, first-serve
- New construction and new development are not eligible at this time
- Each account is limited to two rebate claims.
- The City will rebate 90% of the cost of the toilet and any contractor installation fees up to $250. For example, if you purchase a toilet for $200 your rebate is limited to $180
- Multi-unit rental complexes do not qualify for this rebate
- You must have a North St. Paul water utility account to be eligible
- To be eligible you must have purchased and installed your toilet after February 1, 2020
- You must upload your receipts, invoice for installation (if applicable) and provide information on the make and model.
- The toilet tank and bowl must have the US EPA WaterSense Label To see if your toilet qualifies visit the WaterSense Product Listings
- All rebates are issued as utility bill credits. No rebate checks will be issued
- Rebate terms are subject to change at any time.