The Arts & Culture Commission is made up of seven members, who work to promote and increase the City's artistic and cultural assets by encouraging and participating in the selection and interpretation of public artworks and public art events. The Arts and Culture Commission shall bring ideas and advise the City Council.
To inspire connection and community through the development of public art and cultural expression.
- First Wednesday of the month
- 6:30 p.m.
- Online via Zoom and in the Council Chambers
Arts & Culture Commission Members
- Tom Sonnek-Chair (January 2021 through December 2023)
- Carey Nadeau Vice-Chair(January 2021 through December 2023)
- Amanda Black (January 2023 through December 2025)
- Emily Haeg Nguyen (January 2022 through December 2024)
- Stacy Maher (January 2021 through December 2023)
- Lisa Ritchie (January 2023 through December 2025)
- See Yang (January 2022 through December 2024)
- Cecelia Goracki Student Representative (January 2023 through December 2023)
- Lisa Wong, Council Liasion
Work on Their Projects
The North St. Paul Arts & Culture Commission is hosting an "Art Cart" craft activity at a variety of City events this summer.
Art Cart volunteers are needed to assist residents and park visitors with pre-planned craft projects. Interested volunteers must complete an online volunteer application and complete a waiver of liability agreement. Apply online here. A member of the Arts & Culture Commission will get back to you with more information.