No person shall place or maintain any courtesy bench or benches for the convenience of persons waiting for buses upon the streets or other public property of the City without a license.
Chapter 116 of the Municipal Code
$70 per bench
- Applicant information: Name, address, and phone number.
- Business information: Name, address, and phone number.
- Minnesota Tax Identification Number or Social Security Number.
- Courtesy bench locations.
- Written owner consent of property where bench is to be installed.
- Certificate of liability insurance providing $2,000,000 accident/person and property damage.
- Certificate of compliance Minnesota Workers' Compensation Law.
- Application submittal.
- Review of application for completeness.
- License issuance.
Courtesy Bench License Application