No person shall manufacture, store, sell, or make a public display of fireworks without securing a permit.
Chapter 133 of the Municipal Code
- Applicant name, address, and telephone numbers.
- Prior to processing the application, a criminal records check must be conducted.
- Floor plan designating the area of manufacturing, storage for commercial purposes or display, along with a list documenting the name, weights and quantity of the fireworks within the building and the material safety data sheets.
- A letter from the person legally responsible for the property on which the fireworks-related activity will occur. Such letter shall grant permission to the applicant for the use of the property.
- Application submittal.
- Review of application for completeness.
- Prior to processing the application, the Fire Chief shall determine that the proposed location complies with the State Fire Code.
- License issuance.
Fireworks Manufacture and Sales License Application