Rebate Program - Electric
The Rebate Program is for residential and commercial customers receiving electric service from a local municipal electric utility that is a participating member of the Minnesota Municipal Power Association (MMPA). Residents are eligible for rebates when they purchase qualified CFL bulbs in single or multi-packs and install them in a home that receives electric service from that local municipal utility. Business customers who install energy efficient lighting, variable speed drives, and vending machine controllers are eligible for a rebate. Please note: All rebates will be included as a credit on your utility bill.
- Rebate Instructions
- We Save - Business Lighting New
- We Save - Business Lighting Retrofit
- We Save - Business Variable Frequency Drive
- Residential Rebate Application
- We Save - Home Energy Star Appliance
- We Save - Home QI Central AC Rebate Instructions
- We Save - Home Residential LED
- We Save - Home Retrofit ECM
- We Save - Home Central AC Tune Up @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
What is Energy Smart?
Energy Smart is a program of Minnesota Waste Wise, a nonprofit affiliate of the Minnesota Chamber of Commerce. There mission is to help businesses save money through energy efficiency. Energy Smart offers programs and rebates.
All services are at no cost and available to businesses in Minnesota. Services include: business site visits to identify energy saving opportunities, phone consultations, financial incentive and utility program information research on efficiency opportunities Energy Star building bench marking assistance.
Energy Smart is able to give free energy audits to local businesses because of a grant they received through the Office of Energy Security that was made possible through Conservation Improvement Programs (CIP) funds from municipal utilities. To find out more about the program visit the
Energy Smart Minnesota website.