House Watch

Are you going out of town? Notify the North St. Paul Police Department. During that time, officers will be able to drive-by your home and check on things. By completing the House Watch Online Request Form, or House Watch Request (PDF) officers will have the dates that you will be out of town and also have emergency contact information.