City of North St. Paul 2024 Election
In the 2024 election residents of North St. Paul will be voting for the following open positions:
- Council Member (2 open seats)
Persons wishing to run for City Council and/or Mayor must be
- An eligible voter
- At least 21 years of age upon assuming office
- A resident of North St. Paul for at least 30 days prior to the general election
- Must not have filed for any other office at this election
- City council elections are non-partisan and candidates run for their seat "at large".
- There is no City primary election
- Names of all candidates filing by the posted deadline will appear on the November election ballot
Filing for Office
- Individuals who wish to be on the ballot must file an Affidavit of Candidacy during North St. Paul's filing period
- Filling for the 2024 election is from August 5 through August 16, 2024
- Application packets will be available at City Hall, or at Ramsey County Elections.
- The North St. Paul City Hall is located at 2400 Margaret Street and will be open for filing Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- On August 16, candidates may file from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The final date to withdraw from the election is August 19 at 4:00 p.m.
- The Ramsey County Elections office is located at 90 West Plato Blvd. Suite 160 in St. Paul and will be open for filing Monday through Friday from 8:00 am. to 5:00 p.m.
- A filing fee or petition in place of a filing fee must be paid with the affidavit of candidacy
- The filing fee for Mayor is $5
- The filing fee for City Council is $5
For more information about the filing process, contact
- Ramsey County Elections at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-266-2171
- North St. Paul Elections Office at 651-747-2403.