2014-2018 North St Paul Notes Show Tapings
Tune in to Channel 16 for news and information happening in North St. Paul and the surrounding areas on the North St. Paul Notes Show. Your host is Paul Anderson, a longtime resident, historian, and former council member.
- December 2018 Edition - Host Paul Anderson visits with City Manager Craig Waldron. Learn about his time spent at the city and hear about his upcoming retirement.
- November 2018 Edition - Host Paul Anderson visits with resident Dave Nelson and an area company who installed solor panels at his residence.
- October 2018 Edition - Host Paul Anderson visits with Mayor Kuehn as he reflects on his years of service to the City of North St. Paul.
- August 2018 Edition - Host Paul Anderson visits with Elizabeth Kolbeck, coordinator of the Fall Round Up Parade.
- July 2018 Editon - Host Paul Anderson interviews two members of the Silver Lake Improvement Association (SLIA).
- June 2018 Edition - Host Paul Anderson visits with Ingrid Koller and Rebecka Lassen, coordinators for the Silver Lake Splash Fundraiser and Paul Houliston, coordinator of the History Cruze Car Show.
- May 2018 Edition - Host Joe Cullen Reporter/Producer at Suburban Community Channels fills in for host Paul Anderson as he visits with students from North High School. Learn about Relay For Life, an annual event put on by the American Cancer Society to raise funds and awareness for cancer. In its 16th year, North High students will walk around the school track from 6pm to 6am on Friday, June 1st.
- February 2018 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with Veterans Park committee members Dan Fisher, Terry Furlong and Angela Strong as they tell the story of this majestic park.
- January 2018 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with Mayor Mike Kuehn and Fire Chief Scott Duddeck. This month will feature North St. Paul on the Move. Learn about the care facility being planned for Commerce Park, reduced building permits fees for both the homeowner and business development.
- December 2017 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with Senator Chuck Wiger. Hear about growing up in North St. Paul, his career and how it all started. This is the first time the Senator has appeared on the show.
- November 2017 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with Dave Szczepanski, former President of Garry Insurancenter. Learn about this North High Alum's long-time career with Garry Insurancenter, his involvement in community organizations and his interesting perspective on North St. Paul.
- August 2017 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with resident Joe Stahlmann, Owner's Representative Project Manager for the Minnesota State Capitol Project. Learn about the restoration of the State Capitol that was built in 1896.
- June 2017 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with Nana Zamora, Support Service Staff at Merrick Center. Merrick is a non-profit day center that serves adults with disabilities.
- April 2017 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with Sue Springborn, President of the Historical Society and volunteer Luke Koran. Learn about the Historical Society and Museum
- February 2017 Edition - 2017 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with Police Officer Amberkae DeCory and Community Service Officer Dominic Jara. Learn about Officer DeCory's role as an officer in the schools and the role of the Community Service Officers.
- December 2016 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with Fire Chief Scott Duddeck, Deputy Chief Jason Mallinger and Code Compliance Officer Ron Koehnle on Code Compliance and Rental Housing.
- November 2016 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with City Planner Corrin Wendell and Community Development Director Paul Ammerman on the City's Redevelopment Projects, Housing Loan Programs and the Comprehensive Plan.
- October 2016 Edition - from the final night of the History Cruz Car Show. Special guests include Susanna Gorodisher owner of LUV Ice Cream, Paul Houliston, Car Show Coordinator, City Manager Jason Ziemer, and Council Member Terry Furlong.
- July 2016 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with Mayor Kuehn and City Manager Ziemer about North St. Paul's Economic Development, Downtown Revitalization Project, Student-Built Homes and more.
- May 2016 Edition - Paul Anderson visits with community members/volunteers coordinating the North St. Paul's upcoming events.
- April 2016 Edition - Paul Anderson interviews Officers Amberkae DeCory and Ray Rozales about building positive relationships-making our community stronger.
- February 2016 Edition - Paul Anderson interviews City Manager Jason Ziemer about the City's Strategic Plan
- August 2015 Edition - Host Paul Anderson visits with Elizabeth Kolbeck, volunteer coordinator for the Fall Roundup Parade.
- July 2015 Edition - Host Paul Anderson visits with Ingrid Koller and Mary Kvaal, coordinators for the Silver Lake Splash Fundraiser which takes place on Sunday, July 19 from 1-5PM at the beach.
- June 2015 Edition - Host Paul Anderson visits with Tom Spehn, instructor for the Northeast Metro 916 Construction Occupation Careers Program. Local students are renovating a home on 6th Street in North St. Paul.
- May 2015 Edition - Host Paul Anderson talks with students from North High in their quest to raise $50,000 for cancer in the Relay For Life. Later in the show, Paul Anderson visits with Paul Houliston, board member for the History Cruze Car Show. Hear some of the updates for this year's show.
- April 2015 Edition - Host Paul Anderson talks with City Manager, Jason Ziemer about North St. Paul's Strategic Plan. Paul will also be joined by Debra Lom, the newly hired Strategic Operations Director.
- March 2015 Edition - Host Paul Anderson talks with George Miller, former owner of Miller Shoe Store.
- January 2015 Edition - Host Paul Anderson talks with Polar Ridge staff Natalie Burnell and Deb Bland about the amenities that Polar Ridge Senior Living complex has to offer. Polar Ridge is set to open April 1st.
- December 2014 - Host Paul Anderson talks with Captain Nikituk and resident and block captain Melissa Schoenecker about Neighborhood Crime Watch. Captain Nikituk also introduces Officer Amber DeCory.
North St. Paul Notes Airs On:
- Sunday: 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday: 4:30 p.m., Tuesday: 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m., Wednesday: 11:30 a.m., and 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m., Friday: 11:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m., Saturday: 7:30 p.m.
For More Information
For more information, please contact Guest Coordinator Laurie Koehnle by email or by phone at 651-747-2504. To learn about the Suburban Community Channels, please view the Suburban Community Channels (PDF).