Located at 2526 7th Avenue in the former City Hall site, the project will include a mixed-use development with 89 market-rate apartments ranging from studio, one and two bedroom units, at grade level parking and underground parking. The project will also include 3,000 square feet of retail/restaurant space. The project is set to break ground in April and will completed in Fall of 2021
- June 2020—Public Works crews begin preparing the streets and utilities for the project by removing the boulevard trees.
- July-November, 2020 —Contractors prepared the lot including excavating for the underground parking, backfilling the structure, installing drain tiles and utilities.
- December 2020—Precast concrete panels were installed over the underground parking structure
- December 2020/January 2021—Carpenters are on site framing the building
- Once framing is complete the other trades will be on site including plumbers/electricians and finishers.
- AMCON anticipates the building will be complete in Fall of 2021
Reserve your new apartment today. Contact the leasing agents at firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is designed and built by AMCON Construction
6121 Baker Road, Suite 101
Minnetonka, MN 55345