Pay Your Utility Bill
There are several options to pay your utility bill including:
Pay by Phone at 651-747-2463
- Call 651-747-2463 to securely pay your utility bill by phone
- This service provides real-time balances, due dates, and payment amounts
Pay Online by Credit Card
- Have your account number and last payment amount ready and pay online now, or
- Create a Utility Billing account to access more information on your consumption and transaction history, manage multiple accounts and save your credit card for future payments.
- Visa and Mastercard Accepted
- Please allow up to three days for payments to post to your account
- Sign up for automatic utility bill payments and never worry about missing a due date.
- Complete a bank authorization application for your checking, savings account, or credit card.
- If paying by checking or savings account, please include a voided check or withdrawal slip with your form. Drop it off or send your completed form to City Hall at 2400 Margaret St. North St. Paul.
- Autopay residents will continue to receive billing statements that will indicate the amount and show “Paid by Draft.” Payment drafts will be processed on the 5th of each month. If the 5th falls on a weekend, payments will be drafted on the next business day. Or, if you prefer you can select another date. Please note if you schedule a payment after the statement due date, you will incur a late charge.
- It may take up to a month to set up your direct autopay. Until you see “Paid by Draft” on your statement, please continue to pay our bill by check, cash, or credit card.
- Autopay charges will be clearly itemized on your monthly statement from your financial institution.
- Residents who opt for e-statements will receive billing information and a city newsletter via email.
Drop Off Payments
You can drop off your utility payments (no cash transactions accepted) at the
- Dropbox located in front of the Fire Station
- Dropbox located adjacent to the main entrance at City Hall
- Bring your payment to Finance Counter at City Hall.
Go Paperless. Sign Up for E-Statements.
Receive your statements directly in your inbox when and sign up for e-statements