Open to Business Program
Our Open to Business Program is a joint venture between the North St. Paul Economic Development Authority and the Metropolitan Consortium of Community Developers to foster small business growth and development in North St. Paul.
Contact us at 651-747-2400 to schedule a free, confidential appointment with a small business consultant. No string attached—just helpful advice and solid answers to your small business questions.
Ramsey County also offers direct technical assistance and other forms of support to small business owners and entrepreneurs at no cost. All current business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs intending to establish, purchase or improve a business within Ramsey County are eligible and encouraged to participate.
- Business plan development
- Feasibility analysis
- Cash flow and financing projections
- Marketing planning and material preparation
- City and state licensing and regulatory assistance
- Loan packaging and other assistance in obtaining financing
Learn more about available resources here