Our Social Media Policy
City of North St. Paul Social Media House Rules:
Respect your Neighbors
We welcome your opinions and encourage open discussion about the topics we post. All content of this site is public and is subject to disclosure pursuant to the Minnesota Government Data Practices Act, Minnesota Statutes Chapter 13. Please be aware that anything you post may survive deletion, whether by you or others.
In keeping with a positive experience for our visitors, our Facebook Admins reserve the right to take down photos, comments and other material deemed “unproductive,” or inappropriate. This includes, but is not limited to vulgar language, disturbing photos, angry or aggressive behavior toward fellow followers or our team members, comments that are off-topic are subject to removal without notice including posts that:
- Contain factual inaccuracies
- Promote commercial services
- Direct threats to persons or property
- Private personal information about a person published without his/her consent
- Information that compromises a public safety security system
- Statutorily private, confidential, or nonpublic data
- Conduct or encourage illegal activity
- Compromise public safety
- Contain sexual content or links to sexual content
- Promote a political candidate or political party
- Violates the legal ownership of any other party
- Hyperlinks to material that falls into one of the foregoing categories
If your comment is removed by the City and you believe it does not fall into one of the above categories, contact North St. Paul Communications in writing at:
North St. Paul City Hall
2400 Margaret St.
North St. Paul, MN 55109
to explain how the comment does not fall into one of these categories.
If you have any questions about these rules, or the City of North St. Paul’s social media pages contact North St. Paul Communications at email@example.com
By accessing, using, or posting to this City of North St. Paul social media page, you acknowledge you have been advised of the foregoing.
The City disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for any materials the City deems inappropriate for posting, which cannot be removed in an expeditious and timely manner.
Comments posted to the City of North St. Paul social media accounts do not reflect the opinions of the City of North St. Paul.